INCLUSION BEGINS WITH AWARENESS
& AWARENESS begins with TRAINING
And when choosing a trainer … experience matters. Since 1992, Sierra consultants & trainers have successfully accommodated more than 10,000 employees at companies across the nation. We certify and train over 6,500 business professionals annually.
Return to thesierragroup.com for more information.
Hear from people WITH disabilities:
• What to say & do •
• Learn HOW accommodations can work •
• Inclusion is both MINDSET & skillset •
• BONUS Intro to Digital Accessibility •
$79.00 per person (or email us regarding group discounts at OnLineTraining@TheSierraGroup.com)
Gain basic disability etiquette and awareness online at your own pace while motivating a movement for deeper workplace inclusion for those with disabilities.
START with the basics for yourself and everyone on your team. This one-hour online course includes take-away resources and Knowledge Check’s to cover the basic elements of disability etiquette by including stories and opinions from people with disabilities!
- Four modules, four quizzes and take-away.
- The BIG PICTURE, What Words to Say/Avoid, What actions to take.
- UNCONSCIOUS BIAS and disability … recognize that you may not know, what you don’t yet know.
The DisabilityRecruiter© Certification program is for you if you seek to gain more professional skills to include, interview and onboard more candidates with disabilities at your organization.
Developed by disability service practitioners, for professional development by Recruiters, this online certification course will also earn you 18 CEU’s for HRCI & more!
Email us regarding group licensing discounts at OnLineTraining@TheSierraGroup.com
- Enjoy our interactive, story-telling format.
- Implement our “best of” resource links, custom tracking and planning tools.
- Gain practical skills through our examples of how to attract and accommodate workers with any type of disability.